If you need to pay a toll amount to the Texas Department of Safety, then you can opt for paying online with any major credit card. Every resident of Texas has to pay the toll charges if they are utilizing the roadways systems. You don’t need to fret any longer.
Just visit www.txsurchargeonline.com and you will be guided through the entire process.
There is absolutely no requirement for a physical toll ticket with you; the online ticket can fulfill the same purpose too. We accept all payments via Visa, American Express, Discover and MasterCard.
- Read more About Getmyoffer.capitalone.com Enter Reservation Number
Instructions for paying on www.TXSurchargeOnline.com
- Log on to txsurchargeonline.com/onlineservices and fill in the details of your I.D. Card number, Texas Driver License, your name and your date of birth.
- After you are done, submit to proceed to make the payment using your credit/debit card.
- Once the payment is confirmed, a confirmation mail will be sent.
- In addition to creating a TXSurchargeOnline account, you can also check the status of your DRP account, or register for the Indigency / Incentive Program.
Requirements for paying on a TXSurchargeOnline Account
- A Driver License or an I.D. Card belonging to Texas or a number assigned by Department of Public Safety
- Surcharge Notice Letter’s reference number.
- Your bank account details and a Credit/Debit Card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover)
- Picks from classactionwallets.com
- Make your Netflix payment quickly and easily on Netflix.com/payment.
- Make a purchase on Soapsettlement.com.
- Get assistance in making a loan payment with a PHH Mortgage account on PH MortgageQuestions.com
Customer Service Information
You can talk to our customer care executive on 1-800-688-6882 in the following time slots
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Alternatively, you can call 1-800-688-6882 for all-round automated service
Visit txsurchargeonline.com/indigence to know how to get surcharges dropped in Texas.
- January 1st NEW YEAR’S DAY
- Last Monday of May MEMORIAL DAY
- July 4th INDEPENDENCE DAY
- First Monday of September LABOR DAY
- Fourth Thursday of November THANKSGIVING DAY
- December 25th CHRISTMAS DAY
You can send your questions regarding the login services of www.txsurchargeonline.com to their contact page. Include your information regarding Driver’s License or I.D. Card number in your email.