Ancestry is possibly the best-known genealogy website. The corporation is well-established, well-respected, & has a big online community.
With Ancestry DNA one can also bond their DNA results with millions of other peoples, link them directly to their online family tree, and then dig into almost 20 billion online records to carry on your search.
Ancestry has by far the biggest customer database which is ideal for those doing family history study as it will match you with living relatives. Whether you’re searching society estimates or to connect with distant family, AncestryDNA can be an incredible choice.
- RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Login Guide
- Merrick Bank Credit Card Login | Bill Payment Online
Step by Step guide
- Ensure you have not consumed, drank, smoked or chewed any gum in the last 30 minutes.
- ACTIVATE KIT: you need to go to ancestrydna.com/activate for activation
- Login to the website and answer a few simple questions to activate your kit online.
- You need to enter your 15 digit code. You can get your code on the box & also on the collection tube.
- Now spit into the funnel until your spit reaches the curvy line. NOTE: Foam/bubbles don’t count. Keep in mind Do NOT overfill.
- Now replace the funnel with the cap that has the blue liquid.
- Tighten the cap to release the blue stabilize fluid.
- Shake well for at least 5 seconds.
- Put the tube in the collection bag & seal it.
- Place the collection bag into the prepaid shipping box.
- Mail-in your sample.
How and when do you get your DNA Results?
- You must have a laptop and PC with a stable internet connection
- Visit the official site and Login to your account
- Once you have log in to your account check out the page on Ancestry and find the DNA tab and pick Your DNA Results Summary
- If you’re logged in to the right account and you’ve already activated your test, you’ll see a status bar showing your test in the process
- If you get an ad for a DNA testing, you are possibly not signed in. Click Sign in at the top-right corner and follow the process
It generally takes about six to eight weeks to get your results. You’ll receive an email saying your DNA has been checked and once logged into your Ancestry DNA account; you’ll be shown on a map the areas you originate from, with percentage.
If you’re not pleased with your results and thinking they are wrong please get in touch with the Ancestry DNA office and file a complaint.
AncestryDNA Customer Service
- CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS 1300 West Traverse Parkway Lehi, UT 84043
- HQ Phone: 801-705-7000
- For U.S. press or media inquiries: [email protected]
- com/activate telephone number
Any query in regards to issues with ancestrydna.com must be directed to 1-800-615-6560. Or you can visit AncestryDNA.com/Activate Website